Thursday, May 21, 2009

New Tag!

How long have you been blogging? Since May 15

Do you like blogging? Yes, why else would I do it?

How many followers do you have? 4

How many blogs are you following? 5

What is your favorite blog? My favorite?? Umm....Song of a Soul, or The Meaning of Lady

Who is one of your best blogging buddies? I love them all!

Who is the most random blogger? Umm....maybe Awel Prince, but that's a GOOD thing!:)

Who is the sweetest blogger? Liv, from Arwen VS Eowyn!

What blogger are you most like? EchoOfMercy or Elvina

Who is your best LotR blogging buddy? Naewyn I would think

Who do you think is the most LotR obsessed? Merilwen or Arwenal, you cannot be more obsessed than them!

Who is the Narnia obsessed blogger? Hmm....maybe Awel or Ithilwen

Who is your favorite Blog writer? Merilwen

What blog do you visit most often? The one that updates the most often!

What blog is the most encouraging? Probably 'Joyfully Home'

Do you like YOUR blog? ...........

__________________________

LOL! That was a short fun tag, anyone can do it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I believe I'm the first to comment! I feel so honored! I like the tag, dear. Though it may be somewhat hard to choose....