Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Narnia VS Middle-earth

Gimli vs. Trumpkin? Gimli

Gandalf vs. Proffessor Cornelius? Gandalf! duh!

The White Witch vs. Saruman? Saruman

Gandalf vs. Aslan? Gandalf!

Aragorn vs. Aslan? Probably Aragorn

Narnia vs. Middle-earth? MIDDLE EARTH! No question! :)

Prince Caspian vs. Frodo? Prince Caspian, though I LOVE Frodo!

Susan vs. Arwen? Arwen. Susan could NEVER compare!

Edmund vs. Merry? Hmm.....maybe Merry?

Lucy vs. Pippin? Pippin! He's so funny, and I adore him in RotK!

Peter vs. Haldir? Haldir! What kind of Question is that?

The Dancing Lawn vs. Lothlorien? Lothlorien.

Centaurs vs. Elves? Elves!

Peter's sword vs. Anduril? Anduril

Susan's magic bow and arrows vs. Legolas's bow of the Galadhrim? Legolas's.

Wargs vs. Werewolves? Wargs.

Orcs vs. Hags? Orcs.

The White Witche's castle vs. the Tower of Barad-dur? The Tower.

Gryphons vs. Eagles? The Eagles!

Uruk-hai or Telemarines? Uruk-hai so creepy, I choose them!

Catapults or Oliphaunts? Oliphaunts.

Cair Paravel or Rivendell? Rivendell!

I tag anybody who wants it!

2 comments:

Lady of Light said...

I will do this tag soon!:) I love your blog!:)

Keykeeper said...

Awesome!!:)