Do you like Lord of the Rings? Yes, I LOVE it!:)
Is it your favorite movie? Beyond a shadow of a doubt
What's your favorite out of the trilogy? At the moment, Return of the King
Do you believe it has an allegory? Yes, as Tolkien said "Lord of the Rings, is simply looking at the Bible, through a different view".
~Favorite~
Female? Arwen
Horse? Shadowfax, Asfaloth
Location? Rivendell
Hobbit? Pippin!
Elf? Legolas
Human? Aragorn
Dress/Gown? Blood Red Dress, Eowyn's Victory Dress
Battle? Hmm....probably Helm's Deep, because its SO awesome when Gandalf arrives
Quote? "My friends, you bow to NO ONE."/ "It is but a shadow, and a thought that you love. I cannot give you what you seek.:/ "I choose a mortal life. I wish I could have seen him....one last time."/ "Put aside the ranger. Become who you were born to be!"/ the list goes on and on.....
Scene? The Return of the King,The Host of the Eldar, Arwen's Vision, The King of the Golden Hall, The Road Goes Ever On,
Piece of Jewelry? Evenstar
~VS~
Aragorn VS Legolas? Legolas
Frodo VS Sam? Frodo I guess
Merry VS Pippin? Pippin
Legolas VS Gimli? Legolas
Arwen VS Galadriel? Arwen
Arwen VS Eowyn? Arwen
Eowyn VS Eomer? Eomer, I guess
Eomer VS Theoden? Eomer
Arwen VS Aragorn? Arwen
Arwen VS Legolas? Legolas
Legolas VS Haldir? Legolas
Boromir VS Faramir? Faramir
Smeagol VS Gollum? Smeagol
~Final~
Book or Movie? Movie
_______________________________
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh, I love your blog, mellon-nin!
Vanima!
Henaich nin? Wonderful!
Earwen,
"Speak words we can all understand!" JK! LOL!:) I understood all but the word Vanima.
I made a blog: www.faitharoundtheworld.blogspot.com
I'm looking for Christand girls who would like to become authars and share their faith, so please tell all of your christan friends!
And I'd love to have you as an authar.
~Megan
P.S. If you would like to become an authar please go to the site above.
Post a Comment